The ECM Analyst will be proficient in analysing, designing, developing, configuring and supporting Enterprise Content Management systems (ECM). This position calls for a service-oriented individual, who is highly motivated, organized, has the ability to work both independently and as a team member showing initiative, leadership, autonomy, creativity and judgment.
- Assess implemented solutions to optimize performance and/or processes.
- Develop functional and technical specifications to meet business requirements.
- Perform the analysis, design and configuration of ECM applications (Documentum) modules to support the solution architectures and the security specifications.
- Perform the functional and system integration testing for software upgrades, customizations, patches, bug fixes, etc.
- Evaluate current ECM tools, technologies and components, and ensures support packages and upgrades are current to ensure supportability of the ECM environment.
- Analyze opportunities to add value to document/records management processes of client with additional Content Server modules or features.
- Research new methods of improving documentation, standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development and implementation cycles.
- Provide 2nd tier support for production services.
Three (3) years' related experience
*Internal candidates: Please provide your McGill ID number when applying.*
Please submit your curriculum vitae and cover letter, clearly indicating the reference number:
McGill University, HR IT Services
688 Sherbrooke Street West, 16th floor
careeropportunity.its [at] mcgill.ca