Identify, develop and implement the architecture for the IT solutions that support the Business Needs.
- Research, analyze, propose and architect the appropriate IT solution(s) to support the business need.
- Support other IT units involved in the design, construction and implementation of the IT solution; communicate and explain the solution; gain consensus; actively support the delivery of such solutions to ensure solution is delivered and functions as designed and architected.
- Refine and validate project scope and objectives for assigned projects.
- Research emerging technology to propose IT solutions that align with enterprise-wide orientation and vision.
- Develop and maintain the application model (conceptual and logical).
- Provide expert technical consulting across the organization and assistance and leadership in solving complex technical problems
- Provide first-level review of vulnerability assessments. Conduct risk and gap analysis.
- Establish high-level and detailed estimates in collaboration with other IT resources as input to project planning.
Undergraduate degree Five (5) years' related experience
*Internal candidates: Please provide your McGill ID number when applying.*
Please submit your curriculum vitae and cover letter, clearly indicating the reference number:
McGill University, HR IT Services
688 Sherbrooke Street West, 16th floor
careeropportunity.its [at] mcgill.ca