Provide timely, first line administrative support to the unit and the university community. Assists in all procurement related areas in accordance with the University's purchasing policy and regulations and with the unit's established procedures and guidelines. Contribute to the optimal use of the University's financial and material resources through effective management of the procurement process, while respecting the client’s requirements and obtaining the best value for the University.
- Act as liaison with other departments, communicate with clients on the status of their orders, and provide assistance to clients on the purchase of commodities.Daily allocation of purchase requisitions to buyers using INB.
- Process non e-Procurement Purchase Orders (Facilities, Operations and Development); process and reconcile Pcard transactions as part of the Central Pcard Program; process change orders and cancellation of purchase orders in both INB and McGill MarketPlace.
- Administer and maintain the 4D PROC system of CFT and Contract drafting.
- Act as front line for Procurement Help Desk by providing daily procurement support and information to the University community.
- Administer McGill MarketPlace system based on end-user needs, requests and issues.
- Support McGill MarketPlace enhancement through transaction sampling, supplier coordination and configuration testing.
- Provide dedicated system support to the buyers.
- Validate new vendor requests in compliance with the University Procurement Policy and unit procedures and guidelines.
- Vendor record creation, maintenance, modification and deactivation activities.
- Act as a liaison between the University, its clients and the suppliers on day-to-day process and system matters.
- Contribute to the on-going activities of the unit by performing miscellaneous procurement related tasks.
Three (3) years' related experience
*Internal candidates: Please provide your McGill ID number when applying.*
Please submit your curriculum vitae and cover letter, clearly indicating the reference number, via email to: hr.finserve [at] mcgill.ca