The Ingram School of Nursing (ISoN) is expanding its administrative and support staff to support new initiatives in teaching and research excellence. Under the direction of the Associate Dean and Director of the ISoN, is responsible for providing high level organizational and administrative support to the Academic Program Directors and Assistant Program Directors and for contributing to the smooth and efficient operations of the unit.
- Perform and organize activities to support the daily operations of the unit by ensuring that administrative services are carried out in accordance with established goals and objectives of the ISoN.
- Manage the complex timetable of classrooms and teaching labs located in multiple locations to ensure they meet the objectives of the course and teaching formats. Resolve any conflicts that may arise.
- Perform literature reviews, as needed, to help identify trends and issues in nursing education across programs. Work closely with the Program Directors through the process of program revisions as per University regulations.
- Organize and oversee educational events such as the Nursing Development Forum and speaker series.
- Keep the Student Affairs Office team up to date with all changes in program advising sessions.
- Assist the Program Directors and Assistant Program Director with report writing and preparation for presentations.
- Oversee and maintain the PhD program manual, student/faculty handbook, and the MSc program material in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Organize and attend a series of meetings, set up agenda, prepare files and briefing material, set up audio-visual equipment and take minutes. Follow up on numerous action plans discussed in the meetings.
- In conjunction with the Program Directors, draft budgets to submit to the Associate Dean and Director of the ISoN.
- Assist the Program Directors and Assistant Program Directors with identifying common learning needs of faculty members across all programs of the School in order to plan workshops and provide access to online material or other learning materials to facilitate faculty learning and development.
- Maintain the Undergraduate Curriculum Review Center Stage platform
- Participate in course evaluation – advisory group.
- Supervise the work of the Course Secretary, responsible for providing administrative support to faculty members.
Three (3) years' related experience
*Candidats internes : Veuillez fournir votre numéro d'identification McGill lors de votre demande.*
Veuillez soumettre votre demande par Internet à http://www.mcgill.ca/medhr/positions-available/apply-now. Cliquez sur « POSTULEZ MAINTENANT » et indiquez clairement le numéro de reference.