Under the general direction of the Director, Prospecting & Pipeline Management, the Prospect Management Associate participates in the implementation and management of prospect assignment and moves management and assists with the development of information management systems to track fundraising activities. Supports the analysis of fundraising trends and activities that relate to prospects, and provides status reports on various aspects of a prospect management program.
- Assist with the development of information management systems to track fundraising activities and the codification of business rules for collecting and monitoring data related to fundraising activities and prospect research.
- Interpret information received related to prospecting and fundraising activities and select the most appropriate procedure for providing services that effectively meet the needs/requirements of the faculty/unit.
- Provide status reports on various aspects of a prospect management program, including cultivation and solicitation activities. When necessary, formulate recommendations as to how to improve attainment of fundraising objectives.
- Support the development of qualitative and quantitative data and trend analysis that supports the strategic planning and operational effectiveness of key fundraising programs
- Identify prospective donors and participate in overall strategies and initiatives regarding solicitation of prospective donors, fundraising, business relations, alumni/public relations, special events and related activities.
- Participate in special projects.
Three (3) years' related experience
*Internal candidates: Please provide your McGill ID number when applying.*
Please submit your curriculum vitae and cover letter, clearly indicating the reference number, via email to: staffing.dev [at] mcgill.ca.