Perform and/or organize activities to support the daily operations of the Records Unit by ensuring that the various student functions are carried out in accordance with established goals and objectives.
- Provide student records services, in support of the University's mission of academic excellence.
- Perform and/or organize activities to support the daily operations of a faculty/department/unit by ensuring that admission, government reporting, recruitment, scholarships and student record functions are carried out in accordance with established goals and objectives.
- Maintain good rapport with staff and faculties/department/unit and the University community.
- Establish and foster effective working relationships by identifying needs and providing support in the delivery of services.
- Implement administrative procedures or systems that are moderately complex in support of the faculty/department/unit's operations and to ensure that services meet or exceed established quality requirements.
Three (3) years' related experience
One (1) year related experience
*Internal candidates: Please provide your McGill ID number when applying.*
Please submit your curriculum vitae and cover letter, clearly indicating the reference number, via email to: hr.es [at] mcgill.ca