The ECM will be proficient in analysing and designing Enterprise Content Management systems (ECM). This position calls for a service-oriented individual, who is highly motivated, organized, has the ability to work both independently and as a team member showing initiative, leadership, autonomy, creativity and judgment.
- Assess system operations and implement solutions to optimize performance.
- Gather and develop functional requirements to meet business needs.
- Lead the analysis, design and configuration of ECM application (Documentum) modules to support the solution architectures.
- Lead the design and configuration of ECM application (Documentum) Security and Permission framework to support identified Roles and Responsibilities.
- Lead the functional and system integration testing for software upgrades, customizations, patches, etc.
- Evaluate current ECM tools, technologies and components, and ensures support packages and upgrades are current to ensure supportability of the ECM environment.
- Research new methods of adding value to document/records management processes of client with additional Content Server modules or features.
- Provide 2nd tier support for production services.
Five (5) years' related experience
*Internal candidates: Please provide your McGill ID number when applying.*
Please submit your curriculum vitae and cover letter, clearly indicating the reference number:
McGill University, HR IT Services
688 Sherbrooke Street West, 16th floor
careeropportunity.its [at] mcgill.ca