Mini-Conference on Migrant Vulnerability
21 Apr 2017 13:30to
Unspoken Migrant Vulnerability in Canada and Asian Countries
- Jill Hanley (School of Social Work, McGill University)
- Linamar Campos (Department of Geography, Université de Montréal), “Living Better, but Separated: the Emotional Costs of Being an Agricultural Temporary Foreign Worker”
- Danièle Bélanger (Department of Geography, Université Laval), "Migrant Workers' Vulnerability in Southeast and East Asian Context as Multi-Sited and Transnational"
- Zachariah Su (Department of Political Science, McGill University),“’Cheap Plus Plus’: The Policies and Politics of Migrant Vulnerability in Singapore”
- Kazue Takamura (Institute for the Study of International Development, McGill University), "Contextualizing Migrant Vulnerability: Discursive Construction of 'Deportable Foreigners' in Japan"
- Discussant: Aziz Choudry (Faculty of Education, McGill University)
- 16:00-16:30 Break
- 16:30-18:00 Film Screening of Migrant Dreams
- 18:00-19:00 Film Discussion with the Director Min Sook Lee
Source Site: /education