With 13 modules, our SAGIAN automated core can perform (almost) any experiment, including liquid handling, colony pinning, shaking, incubating, sealing, running PCR, data capture...
Automated workstation (Biomek FX, Beckman Coulter)
|Incubator (Cytomat 6001, Kendro) |
- Accommodates up to 125 standard plates and 30 deep-well plates
- Incubation from 10 to 50ºC.
- CO2 supply possible for cell culture
- Agar plates can be incubated (and manipulated) upside down to prevent condensation on lid.
|Plate reader (DTX880, Beckman Coulter) |
- For absorbance, luminescence, fluorescence intensity, fluorescence polarization and time-resolved fluorescence.
- Heated chamber (from 4ºC above ambient up to 45ºC).
- Reads from top or bottom of 6- to 384-well plates.
- Current filter sets include 260, 340, 370, 405, 450, 485, 535, 595 and 620 nm for excitation and 535, 595 and 625 nm for emission.
- Can perform endpoint, multiple wavelength, kinetic, or area scans.
Digital Camera (EOS40D, Canon)
|Plate washer (ELx405 select, Biotek Instruments) |
- Dispenses from top and washes from bottom.
- Flow rate is adjustable for sensitive assays.
|Carousel (Beckman Coulter) |
Accommodates up to 90 standard plates and 40 deep-well plates or tip boxes.
|Thermocycler (PTC-225 DNA engine tetrad, BioRad/MJ Research) |
4-independent PCR units.
|Robotic arm (ORCA, Beckman Coulter) |
Slides on a 3-meter rail to move plates or labware between devices.
|Dispenser (Multidrop384, Titertek) |
8-channel head to dispense 5 to 395 μl from a single or multiple reagent bottles
|Lidding station (Beckman Coulter) |
- Accommodates up to 6 lids.
- Maintains the lid-plate association.
|Plate shaker (Beckman Coulter) |
Configured with 6-plate locations.
| Plate sealer (ALPS 300, from Abgene) |
Used to seal plates for storage or to prevent evaporation or contamination during incubation or shaking.
|PICTURE||Tip lift and disposal unit (Beckman Coulter) |
Accommodates up to 96 200 μl tip boxes.