The general information and guidelines for all training requests are outlined below. All users are expected to comply with the following procedure:
- Contact the ABIF 4-6 weeks before requiring access to equipment.
- Submit a completed TRAINING REQUEST FORM
- User must specify:
- Type of sample (tissue vs cells, living vs fixed)
- Billing Information
- You will be contacted by the facility staff to set up a brief (~30 minute) consultation to determine the needs of your project and the approporiate equipment for training. A training session will be scheduled shortly afterwards.
- TRAINING WILL NOT BE SCHEDULED IF THE FORM IS INCOMPLETE.
- Verify the Imaging FEE STRUCTURE you will be under.
- Read the ABIF's RULES OF USE.
- Have a sample ready for the training session.
If are under any kind of time restraint or deadline, please contact us directly so that we may accomodate you.