The McGill School of Continuing Studies (SCS) can provide professional development and customized learning solutions to corporate clients, professional orders, industry associations, government departments and agencies and educational institutions.
Our solutions can help your employees:
- stay current with best practices
- keep pace with innovation
- achieve their full potential
- put new skills and knowledge to work quickly
Innovative program development and delivery
Courses and programs to meet your strategic objectives. Delivered according to your schedule. On McGill campus, via distance learning, at your offices or at a venue of your choice.
SCS offer high quality, practical learning solutions to match your organization’s unique needs. We can customize our programs to meet your requirements or work with you to design a new course, seminar, workshop or complete program.
Choose from a wide range of courses, workshops and online learning opportunities that can be geared to all levels of personnel, from frontline staff to supervisors, managers and senior professionals and from teachers and professors to educational administrators. SCS can deliver language and communication skills training, business and management skills training, professional development workshops, webinars and more. See Programs and Courses for the complete range of disciplines and professional areas.
Our instructors are dynamic, engaged and professional, and are leaders and experts in their industries.
Give your organization a competitive advantage with customized learning from Canada’s leading university. For 45 years, SCS has been delivering leading edge education to professionals from Montreal, Canada and around the world.
Our clients include:
- Bombardier Aerospace
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Community Legal Centre of Montreal
- Ecom Access
- Hatch Corporate Learning Centre
- ING Canada
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- Jewish Rehabilitation Hospital
- Market Research and Intelligence Association (MRIA)
- Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services (NRBHSS)
- Sanpalo Investments
- The St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation (SLSMC)
- UNESCO Institute for Statistics (UIS)