Graduate Credit Courses
Start date: June 1 – July 24, 2017 (8 weeks).
Deadline date: Two weeks prior to the start date.
Please note that classes may be held on Saturdays and/or in the evenings.
1. BEHAVIOUR IN ORGANIZATIONS 39 HOURS
The implications for management and the essential concepts of social psychology such as motivation, perception, attitude change and organization. Group and organizational dynamics will be the major emphasis of the course. Classroom discussion and student participation is encouraged.
2. STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT 39 HOURS
Linking HRM and business strategy; role of HR in the organization and alignment with strategic management. Overview of HR functional areas and the competencies required to become a successful HR professional; impact of HR policies, processes and practices on employees, teams and organizations, including legal and ethical implications.
*Fees may increase slightly as of May 2017.
- Tuition(per course):
- Quebec Residents: $298.29 CAD
- Non-Quebec Students & French Citizens: $788.25 CAD
- International Students: $1,659.78 CAD
- Ancillary Fees (Charged once per semester): $64.82 CAD
- Health Insuarnce Fees (International Students Only): $331.00 CAD
- Fees include:
- Official McGill transcript (All students have access online to their transcript. A written transcript is available for a fee.)
- Attestation of Completion of Program
- Orientation session
- Optional: (Fees to be announced)
- Accommodation (Double Occupancy, Taxes Included): $1,447 CAD
- Industrial visit
- Cultural and social activities
- Not included:
- Pedagogical Material
Please complete the registration package (PDF) and send it to summer.studies [at] mcgill.ca before the deadline date (noted above).
QUESTIONS? WE CAN HELP!
E-mail: summer.studies [at] mcgill.ca
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (GMT-5)
Tel: +1 (514) 398-5212
School of Continuing Studies, 688 Sherbrooke Street West, suite 1029, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H3A 3R1