Important note: PDF online forms must be opened with Acrobat Reader 8.0 or laterto be fully functional. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Book request
Use this form to request your course manual for next term.
- Exam/Assessment Information Form
- Course outline template (CPD)
Use this Microsoft Office Word template to create you course outline. This form is compatible with Office 2007 or more recent versions. If you have an earlier version, download and install the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint File Formats before using the template. We recommend that you save your completed course outline as a PDF document before posting it on myCourses. Also keep a Word version in case you course outline needs further editing.
• Download the template for PC users
• Download the template for MAC users
- Electronic Gradebook [.xlsx]
This electronic gradebook template is provided for your convenience. Built on an Excel spreadsheet, it complies with all the requirements necessary for grade submission to Instructors Services at the end of terms.
- Incomplete Marks Submission Form [.pdf]
Use this form to provide grading information for students who did not complete their final exam. It will be used by Client Services to calculate student(s) final grade once they complete the make-up exam.
- Electronic Gradebook (IELC only)
In order to use all the functions of this gradebook, you must authorize the use of macros when opening the document.
- Feuille de présence [.pdf]
- Attendance Sheet [.pdf]
- Lecturer Recommended Transfer [.pdf]
- Mark Breakdown Sheet [.pdf]
- Availability form Written English for Workplace Communication - Online
- End of Session Report (PTP)
- End of Session Report (IELC)
- Instructor Contact Details