Customer service is a critical area in so many enterprises as it can easily make or break day to day business transactions. Most businesses today strive to deliver “good customer service”. In today’s highly competitive marketplace, where everyone is concerned about “Customer Lifetime Value”, developing effective Customer Service strategies is essential!
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: 688 Sherbrooke Street West
Fee: $595 CAD plus applicable taxes
This workshop is rooted in a firmly-held belief that a company’s success is directly, undeniably, and positively linked to the way it treats its customers. This workshop is designed to provide participants with the proper tools, attitudes, and motivations to become ambassadors and champions of Customer Service.
Who Should Attend
Professionals who interact directly with customers in any phase of the business process, as well as those who oversee the customer service function in their organization and wish to improve their ability to offer exceptional customer service.
At the end of this workshop the participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of Relationship Marketing in today’s business world;
- Appreciate how important Customer Lifetime Value is and the role of loyalty;
- Recognize and provide not just good but exceptional customer service;
- Evaluate their own organization’s customer service strategy
- Importance of customer retention;
- What customer service is and is not;
- The challenges of customer service;
- The management of a customer service encounter;
- How to develop and promote a customer service culture;
- How to deal with challenging customers;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the customer service program
E-mail: pd.conted [at] mcgill.ca
All cancellation & substitution requests must be made in writing to pd.conted [at] mcgill.ca.
Receive a full refund if your cancellation request is received up to 14 days prior to the start date of the workshop.
Receive a refund minus $100 cancellation fee if your cancellation request is received up to 7 days prior to the start date of the workshop.
No Refunds are issued if your cancellation request is received within 7 days of the start date of the workshop, however suitable participation substitution will be permitted.
Please note that if no notice is given prior to the start of the event(s) and you fail to attend, you will be liable for the full course fee.
McGill SCS reserves the right to cancel an event up to 5 days prior to its start.