Alumni and alumnae are an essential part of the university community; their participation and financial support are key elements in ensuring that coming generations of students achieve their goals. The University Advancement Office exists to strengthen the bonds that exist between the Faculty of Engineering and our 24,000 Engineering, Architecture and Urban Planning graduates around the globe.
Learn more about giving to McGill Engineering, and read about our outstanding students and researchers.
- Stay connected: Stay in touch with fellow alumni and see our alumni publications
- Students: Read about some of the Faculty’s outstanding students
- Professors and Research: Read about our exceptional researchers
- Donors: Read about donors to the Faculty of Engineering
- Case for Support: Read about fundraising and the Faculty's priorities and goals
- AMF Impact Piece: Read about how your annual gifts impact the Faculty of Engineering
- Event Photos