Data Warehouse Access
Access to the data warehouse is granted by submitting an online form on the IT Services site. [Sign-in is required.]
Before requesting data warehouse access, you must be:
A Fund Financial Manager (FFM) or Principal Investigator (PI)
A FIS User - have query access to funds/grants (more information)
- You will need your Banner UserID to submit the form. (see below for more information)
Once processed, you will receive an email from ICS and starting the following day, you will be able to run the reports in this section.
- Be sure to select "FIS" as the system:
- Log in to Minerva or to myMcGill.
- Go to the Personal Menu.
- Click on Password for Banner/Imaging/Data Warehouse.
- Your Banner UserID will be displayed on the page: