To apply for exam supervision work for the December and April final exam periods, visit this page at the start of the Fall (mid September) and Winter (mid February) semesters to submit an application.
Final exams are normally held on weekdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm, and 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm (no evening exams on Fridays).
- Invigilators start work 45 minutes before the official starting time of the exam and are paid $12.70 per hour for 4.25 hours. All invigilators are required to attend a paid training session prior to the examination period.
- Invigilators supervise exams according to the instructions set out by the instructor, make announcements, and deal with any queries or problems raised by students. Therefore, they must have very good language skills in either English or French.
- We reserve the right to verify the accuracy of the application and to request an interview.
- Applications shall not be considered in situations of potential personal or academic conflict of interest (e.g. undergraduate students may not invigilate undergraduate exams).
- Once hired, invigilators will receive detailed procedural information and invigilation guidelines.
The deadline to apply to become an invigilator has passed.