Service Point assists parents of students and applicants with enquiries pertaining to fee status, billing and the admissions process. We also assist third-parties with enquires pertaining to student records.
Looking for something else?
- Information regarding international health insurance or the supplemental health and dental plan. Does the student need to see a doctor? Contact Health Services.
- Trying to reach someone regarding your child’s residence? Contact the Student Housing and Dining Service Centre.
- Concerned because you haven’t been able to reach your son or daughter? Contact the Office of the Dean of Students.
- Trying to follow up on the status of an application? The applicant must authorize you to do so within their application. For details visit Future Students.
- Need proof a student is enrolled for a health insurance or RESP provider? The student can provide you with a proof of enrolment letter directly from Minerva.
In accordance with the Quebec’s An Act Respecting Access to Documents Held by Public Bodies and the Protection of Personal Information which protects the confidentiality of personal information and generally declares confidential the records, documents and information concerning staff and students, McGill University is required to obtain consent from current and former students in respect to requests for the release of student information.