Prior Planning and Assessment of Progress:
- ASAP 2012 Summary Report
- ASAP 2012 White Paper Discussion Document Executive Summary
- Presented to Senate on 18 May 2011.
- ASAP 2012 Senate Update
Presented to Senate on 16 May 2012.
- Strengths and Aspirations: A White Paper Call To Action
The University-wide strategic planning document adopted in 2006.
- Progress Report on Strengths and Aspirations
A workbook prepared by the Office of the Provost to document McGill's progress towards the goals and objectives called for in the 2006 strategic planning document.
ASAP 2012 has been developed in accordance with recommendations from other University task forces and planning exercises, including:
- McGill's Strategic Research Plan 2013-2017), McGill’s Strategic Research Plan (2012) and the Strategic Research Plan (2008)
- Campaign McGill
- University Master Plan and Vision 2020
- Strategic Enrolment Management (SEM) Plan (2011)
- Principal’s Task Force on Diversity, Excellence and Community Engagement (2011) and its administrative response
- Principal’s Task Force on Student Life and Learning at McGill (2006) and its administrative response