ESCP Europe, is the world's first business school, and one of the leading European business schools for internationally-focused management education and offers a variety of high-class educational programs of which Specialised Masters and Masters of Science and MiM Programme.
About the Master in Management (MiM programme): (ranked 5th worlwide)
It is a two-year, full-time general management Master programme with provides the opportunity to study in up to four countries, with options ranging from ESCP Europe's own six European campuses to our more than 100 partners worldwide.
Designed for young bachelors graduates.
About MS and MSc's:
They are intensive, internationally career-oriented programmes designed for young master graduates or young managers who already know which field they want to focus in and need to acquire specific skills and sector knowledge.
Here are the Specialised Masters and Masters of Science programs offered by ESCP Europe :
Specialised Masters located on Paris Campus (for young master graduates and young managers):
- MS in Finance (Ranked 2nd worlwide)
- MS in Strategy and Organisation Consulting
- MS in Auditing and Consulting
- MS in Business Performance Management
- MS in International Wealth Management
- MS in International Business Law and Management
- MS in Biopharmaceutical Management
- MS in Marketing and Communication
- MS in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MS in International Project Management
- MS in Media Management
- MS in Management of Cultural and Artistic Activities
Masters of Science located on Paris, London, Madrid, Berlin, Turin campuses (for young bachelor and master graduates and young managers)
- MSc in International Sales Management
- MSc in Marketing and Creativity
- MSc in Marketing and Digital Media
- MSc in Big Data and Business Analytics
- MSc in Digital Project Management and Consulting
- MSc in Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Innovation
- MSc in Strategy and Digital Business
- Master in Digital Transformation Management & Leadership
- MSc in Energy Management
- MSc in International Sustainability Management
- MSc in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Msc in International Food and Beverage Management.
We believe it would be of a great interest for students of McGill who would be interested in master studies in a top business school in Europe.
RSVP through myFuture