What's new? New titles include:
- The Case Interview Workbook: 60 Case Questions for Management Consulting with Solutions
- Your Architecture Career: How to Build a Successful Professional Life
- Doing Right: A Practical Guide to Ethics for Medical Trainees and Physicians (4th ed.)
- I Don't Know What I Want, But I Know It's Not This: A Step-by-Step Guide to Finding Gratifying Work (Fully Revised and Updated ed.)
- What Next (3rd ed.)
- More new books: CaPS - New Books
These books can be borrowed at CaPS, Brown Student Services Building (room 2200). Also, some of them may be available in the McGill Library.
Looking for jobs/internships?
Login at Career Databases to access the following job e-bulletins:
- Bridge: Music, education and arts administration related postings.
- Career Cruising: Self-assessment tools and occupational information.
- GoinGlobal: Worldwide jobs and internship database.
- MyWorldAbroad: Guide to international careers and organizations.
- Vault Career Insider: Career guidebooks and insider company information.
- InterviewStream: Interviewing platform at anytime, anywhere.
Want to keep yourself informed?
- Follow our twitter for job search resources, articles and events!
Looking for on-campus jobs?