Reporting to the Accreditation and Quality Improvement Officer, the Accreditation and Quality Improvement Administrator is responsible for management of activities related to document production and event planning for accreditation and quality improvement related activities for health professions programs offered by the Ingram School of Nursing (ISoN), the School of Physical and Occupational Therapy (SPOT), and the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders (SCSD). Quality Improvement Administrator will also provide support for quality assurance processes across the Faculty of Medicine including Undergraduate Medical Education (UGME), Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME), and other processes as required.
- Develops and maintains up to date knowledge of the general principals and process of accreditation and quality improvement.
- Provides this information to a variety of internal and external clients.
- Builds and maintains collaborative, productive working relationships with support staff across the Faculty of Medicine.
- Supports accreditation compliance processes. Collects detailed information and statistical data to be presented in reports for review by relevant accreditation and program evaluation committees.
- Administers scheduling and relevant document preparation for various accreditation and quality improvement-related committees.
- Organizes and prepares formal, high level accreditation meetings, conferences, and special events. May function as record-keeper, and is accountable for the follow-up of business and reconciling of expenses.
- Liaises with staff to confirm they understand information and data needs. Assist them in the gathering of the information and documents required by faculty members.
- Verifies the completeness of reports and communications submission to accrediting bodies, survey teams, and other stakeholders as required.
- Carries out stylistic editing of formal reports, creates tables and graphs to provide summary presentation of data, and edits references, appendices, and pagination for clarity and consistency.
- Organizes printing and/or electronic submission of self-study report, to ensure readiness by deadline date.
- Administers onsite visit schedules, confirms and sends reminders for interviews to invited parties. Makes arrangements for onsite team’s travel, accommodations, and meals, as required.
- Participates in special projects of the Office of Accreditation and Education Quality Improvement as required.
- Provides other administrative support to the Accreditation and Quality Improvement Officer, as required.
Three (3) years' related experience
Please submit your application online at http://www.mcgill.ca/medhr/positions-available/apply-now
Click on “APPLY NOW” and clearly indicate the reference number.
The deadline to apply for this position is September 19, 2019, 2019 at 5:00 PM.
*Current employees: please indicate your McGill ID number in your application.*
We thank all applicants for their interest in McGill University. However, the Faculty of Medicine will only contact applicants selected for an interview.