- Plans the assignment of patients. Anticipates future needs. Liaises with external organizations. Provides information regarding the unit’s services and responds to complaints.
- Reviews patient files. Prepares and codes patient records.
- Updates patient and student file databases. Verifies files for completion and accuracy (such as treatment given, payment of fees, follow-up of treatment). Communicates with students concerning irregularities.
- Maintains and analyses various qualitative and quantitative data, compiles statistics and produces required reports.
- Compiles and sorts student case requirements. Matches student case requirements with needs of patients according to various criteria such as the complexity of the case, student ability, waiting period and urgency.
- Occasionally performs secretarial duties such as typing routine documents or taking telephone messages.
The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and not a complete and detailed list of tasks which may be performed by an employee whose position has been matched to this generic job description.
DEP (Secretarial/Office Systems).
Three (3) years related experience
Please submit your cover letter and curriculum vitae, clearly indicating the reference number, to Student Services at staffing.s2 [at] mcgill.ca.
The deadline to apply for this position is December 11, 2018 at 5:00 PM.
*Current employees: please indicate your McGill ID number in your application.*
We thank all applicants for their interest in McGill University. However, Student Services will only contact applicants selected for an interview.