The McGill Engineering Student Centre has created the Engineering Student Centre 4 Yr Plan - a guideline to help you plan for a successful future. Take a look at the suggested academic, career and extra-curricular activities and see how you can incorporate them during your undergraduate studies.
We offer individual Career Advising sessions (by appointment) and Drop-In advising (daily drop-in hours). careers4engineers [at] mcgill.ca (Contact us) to make an appointment regarding:
- What can I do with my degree?
- Job search strategies
- Resumé and cover letter review
- Interview preparation/ mock (practice) interview
- Case and finance interviews
- Job offers and salary negotiation
- Applying to graduate school
- Careers in various industries, and more