More details on registration and the programme will be available in due course. We look forward to welcoming you in October 2018.
This event will bring together world-Leading aviation liability, insurance & finance experts to address the following topics:
- Comparative Jurisprudence under the Warsaw System and the Montreal Convention of 1999
- Liability of Airlines, Airports, Maintenance Providers & Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs)
- Products Liability of Manufacturers Aircraft, Engines & Component Parts
- Governmental Liability
- Challenges of Settlement
- Consumer Protection Regulation & Litigation
- Unruly Passengers and Liability for Acts of Unlawful Interference
- Accident Investigations, Annex 13 & Criminalization of International Aviation
- Regulation of Drones and Liability of Operators
- Aircraft Leasing and Finance
In addition, the conference will host a luncheon and reception/dinner to facilitate networking between attorneys, insurers, air carriers, manufacturers and governmental representatives.