THIS WORKSHOP IS SOLD OUT!
Join La Tablée des Chefs’ Patrick Emedy and Alexandre Vachon to understand and learn basic techniques of baking your own bread.
3 PART workshop to fit around your day. Open to all members of the Mac Community. Presented by McGill’s School of Human Nutrition and and La Tablée des Chefs.
COST: Only $20 (Ingredients, equipment and fun included)
8 to 9am (CC-212)
- Come in and enjoy your favorite hot beverage during our bread making presentation
- Proceed to the Food Lab to mix your ingredients and knead the dough
- Go to work/class while the dough ferments
- Come back to the Food Lab to cut your dough and shape your loaves
- Go back to work/class while the dough ferments and La Tablée’s crew bakes up your loaves
4 to 5 pm
- Come back to the CC-212 to sample your creation (butter provided) and pick up your bread to share with your family