Andrea Quaiattini, liaison librarian for postgraduate medicine, medical specialties, Indigenous health, Institute of Health Sciences Education
Lucy Kiester, liaison librarian for undergraduate medicine
Schulich Library of Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, and Engineering
Title: "Predatory Publishing and Open Access"
By the end of this presentation the participants will be able to:
- Articulate the reasoning behind Open Access
- Identify different Open Access models and their characteristics
- Understand the role eScholarship (McGill's repository) can play in helping you meet Open Access requirements
- Define predatory publishing and other questionable publishing practices
- Apply different indicators and resources to help identify predatory publishers/journals
MGH, Osler - speaker’s site!
Glen - DS1.1427,
St.Mary - 1501E,
JGH - B.106,
Barrie Memorial - Room 3
To add your site to a video conferencing, please refer to a vc reservation nr. 2009854 (IRIS)