10:00 am - 11:00 am, Macdonald Campus, Faculty Lounge, MS Bldg.
Green Careers Week - Graduate Studies in the Environment (seminar) [MAC]
- This session will hopefully answer your questions about the “Where”, “What” and “How” to apply to graduate studies in the environment.
11:00 am - 12:00 pm, Macdonald Campus, Faculty Lounge, MS Bldg
Green Careers Week - Career Options in the Environment (seminar) [MAC]
- This seminar will explain the various environmental career options within a variety of industries
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm, Downtown Campus, Brown 5001
Green Careers Week - Professionals On Campus
- A special event organized by CaPS and MSE to build awareness of career options. This in an excellent opportunity for all students to meet and listen to professionals working in "green jobs" or who have an environmental education background.
Professionals On Campus: (more to come!)
James Acker, President
Hayoung Jun, EH&S Project Manager | Health and Safety Specialist
ERA Environmental Management Solutions
Meet and Greet:
- Following the speakers, we invite you to stay for a meet and greet, where refreshments will be served. This is your opportunity to ask questions and gain a better understanding of how you can use your degree in the working world.
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm, Downtown Campus, Brown 5001
Green Careers Week - Employment at Environment and Climate Change Canada
- The Regional General of the Environmental Protection Operations Directorate, will present the different types of career opportunities at Environment and Climate Change Canada as well as what it means to work in the public service
*Details and registration on myFuture. Keyword search "Green Careers" in the Workshop section