What's new? New titles include:
- Secrets of breaking into the film and TV business: Tools and tricks for today's directors, writers, and actors
- How to stay sane
- Behind the academic curtain: How to find success and happiness with a PhD
- The residency interview: How to make the best possible impression
- 24 hours with 24 lawyers: Profiles of traditional and non-traditional careers
- More new books: CaPS - New Books
These books can be borrowed at CaPS, Brown Student Services Building (room 2200)
Looking for jobs/internships?
Login at Career Periodicals & Databases to access the following job e-bulletins:
- Bridge: Music, education and arts administration related postings.
- Career Cruising: Self-assessment tools and occupational information.
- GoinGlobal: Worldwide jobs and internship database.
- MyWorldAbroad: Guide to international careers and organizations.
- Vault Career Insider: Career guidebooks and insider company information.
- InterviewStream: Interviewing platform at anytime, anywhere.
- Current Jobs for Graduates: An entry-level employment bulletin for students in arts, writing, communications, management, education, media, public policy, psychology, economics, political science, sociology, art history, and culture-related careers.
- NACE Salary Survey: Average starting salary information for recent graduates.
- TIE - The International Educator: Overseas teaching jobs from top international schools.
Want to keep yourself informed?
- Follow our twitter for job search resources, articles and events!
Looking for funding or on-campus jobs?