- Discuss what factors to consider when deciding if and when to bring your spouse and/or children and what they will be able to do
- Get information about daycares, schools, housing for families, and other community-related topics
- Learn what paperwork is necessary and how to get started
Before the webinar, prepare yourself by reading the ISS "Bringing Your Family" webpage.
- Learn about essential immigration documents
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to obtain your CAQ, Study Permit, and Visa or eTA (if needed)
- Understand how your Health Insurance plan works