"Illuminate Seminar Series", October 29, 2018
Melissa Wong and Hadrian Mary (IQBI, Gary Brouhard Lab) on "3D Printing and MicroMilling"
Image Segmentation Workshop, September 6, 2018
Nicholas Piché (Objects Research Systems) on "2D/3D Image Segmentation: from Brush to Deep Learning"
- Launch of the Integrated Quantitative Bioscience Initiative (IQBI), December 2017
- Jackie Vogel and fellow IQBI members introduce the new IQBI instruments on December 8, 2017, during a wine & cheese reception in the Bellini Atrium
- Canadian Microscopy & Cytometry Symposium 2017
- Workshop 11: Jackie Vogel (McGill University) and Stephen Wood (Carl Zeiss Canada): "Advancements in XRay Microscopy and 3D Reconstruction Techniques"; May 9, 2017
- Image Segmentation Workshop, January 2017:
- Nicolas Piché and Mide Marsh (Objects Research Systems) on "Segmentation and Image Processing in Dragonfly"; Jan 31, 2017
- IQBI Winter Seminar Series, January 2017
- Kandice Tanner (National Cancer Institute, NIH): "Probing the Physical Properties of the Microenvironment Niche", Jan 16, 2017
- Rohit Pappu (Washington University in St Louis): "Form, Function and Phase Behavior of Intrinsically Disordered Proteins"; Jan 23, 2017
- Ibrahim Cisse (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT): "Super Resolution Imaging of Transcription in Living Mammalian Cells"; Jan 30. 2017