The McClure Gallery and the Visual Arts Centre, in partnership with the IMPACTS Project, is pleased to invite you to the In/Visible: Body as Reflective Site exhibition. This exhibition will offer a dialogic and reflective artistic space to critically engage with the conditions and actions that promote or combat sexual violence. Through the work of the artists, the body will be shown to be a site for expression, empowerment, and resistance.
From June 6 until June 29, we invite you to attend the following events and activities included in this exhibition:
- Performance by Kama La Mackerel: Thursday June 6 at 5 pm - more info
- Vernissage: Thursday June 6 at 6 pm
- Exhibition: June 7 to 29
- Free Workshop: Saturday June 8 3:30-5:00 pm - more info
- Talk: Wednesday June 12 at 6:30 pm: Dayna Danger and Kama La Mackerel
- Talk: Wednesday June 19 at 4:30 pm: Project Director: Shaheen Shariff, Curators: Lori Beavis, Maria Ezcurra and Natasha Reid