The Program for Operations Excellence offers training opportunities tailored to meet the needs of corporate executives and professionals.
Originally established in 2004, the Program for Quality Leadership has been delivering quality related courses to students and industry professionals for over twelve years. It was re-launched in 2008 as the Program for Operations Excellence to respond to increasing needs in the industry to expand the curricula to cover other operations management topics like Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma courses in the Montreal and Toronto areas.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Enterprise (4 days) Training and Certification
Six Sigma has become the most successful continuous improvement methodology and project management methodology for quality improvements. Learn more
- Toronto - November 13-16, 2017 (Monday to Thursday) CLASS FULL
- Edmonton - April 30-May 3, 2018 (Monday to Thursday)
- Montreal - April 4-7, 2018 (Wednesday to Saturday)
- Toronto - March 12-15, 2018 (Monday to Thursday)
Six Sigma Green Belt (3 days) Training and Certification
- Toronto – November 13-15, 2017 (Monday to Wednesday) CLASS FULL
- Edmonton - April 30-May 2, 2018 (Monday to Wednesday)
- Montreal - April 4-6, 2018 (Wednesday to Friday)
- Toronto - March 12-14, 2018 (Monday to Wednesday)
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Healthcare
Knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma methodology has become a prominent skill for professionals in Development, Manufacturing and Service companies, and is a rising trend in the healthcare field. Learn more
- Toronto - April 16-18, 2018 (Monday to Wednesday)
Agile Project Management and SCRUM with SCRUM Master Certification exam
The participants will learn about the application of this methodology to software development and other project management types through an iterative development methodology. Learn more
Project Management (3 days) Training and Certification
- Montreal - Visit the McGill Executive Institute for more details
Managing Quality, from Design to Operations and Supply Chain (2 days)
Gain a practical knowledge of the quality management best practices applicable to products and services, from quality planning to execution.
- Montreal - June 18-19, 2018 (Monday to Tuesday)