The Program for Operations Excellence offers training opportunities tailored to meet the needs of corporate executives and professionals.
Originally established in 2004, the Program for Quality Leadership has been delivering quality related courses to students and industry professionals for over twelve years. It was re-launched in 2008 as the Program for Operations Excellence to respond to increasing needs in the industry to expand the curricula to cover other operations management topics like Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma courses in the Montreal and Toronto areas.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Enterprise Training and Certification (4 days)
Six Sigma has become the most successful continuous improvement methodology and project management methodology for quality improvements. Learn more
- Edmonton - Nov 27-30, 2018 (Tuesday to Friday)
- Montreal - Dec 5-8, 2018 (Wednesday to Saturday)
- Toronto - Dec 10-13, 2018 (Monday to Thursday)
Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification (3 days)
- Edmonton - Nov 27-29, 2018 (Tuesday to Thursday)
- Montreal - Dec 5-7, 2018 (Wednesday to Friday)
- Toronto – Dec 10-12, 2018 (Monday to Wednesday)
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Healthcare
Knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma methodology has become a prominent skill for professionals in Development, Manufacturing and Service companies, and is a rising trend in the healthcare field. Learn more
- Toronto - February 13-15, 2019 (Wednesday to Friday)