The Faculty Advisory Board (FAB) serves as a consultation body to the Dean of Education, for new and existing initiatives for the Faculty of Education. The FAB members represent different sectors of the community in Quebec, Canada, and around the world, with a large scope of activities.
The FAB is composed of educators, friends and community leaders who have generously agreed to share their wisdom and energy with McGill’s Faculty of Education:
- Peter Balyta BEd (1994), PhD Math&TechEd (2007), MBA, MS. President, Texas Instruments Education Technology (Texas)
- Freda Browns BA (1959), DipEd (1960), MEd (1978). Co-author, A guide to the selection and use of reading instructional materials.
- Manon Chartrand BEd (1981). Real Estate Manager, Société de transport de Montréal Corp.
- Linda Gendron BEd (1976). Partner, SLG Training
- Lynn Harris BEd (1984), MEd (1993), GradCertEd Leadership (2007). Family Peer Support Worker, AMI-Quebec/Jewish General Hospital
- Monica Leitham Hantho BEd (1981) (New York)
- Katherine Nikidis (Chair) BEd (1991), MA. Head of School, Trafalgar School for Girls
- Louise Anne Poirier Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Stanton Asset Management
- Stephanie Rossy BA (1991), DipEd (1992). Director, Rossy Family Foundation