The Artful Inquiry Symposium is an interdisciplinary forum for sharing scholarship, practices, and research on artful inquiry and methods in education.
The 2016 symposium Act(s) of Creation: Representational Forms of Inquiry will be held at McGill University in Montreal, QC, on October 15 & 16, 2016. The 2016 symposium will explore such questions as:
- How do we continue to develop the tools for creating, researching and teaching in/through/with art?
- How are arts-based educational research practices affecting how we learn, research and understand across and in our various disciplines?
- How are creative forms of inquiry and representation supporting and sustaining communities within and beyond academia?
Faculty, staff, students, researchers and administrators from all sectors of academia are encouraged to submit proposals for parallel sessions, posters or both. More information available in the call for proposals (pdf).
- Proposals: April 1st until June 17th, 2016
- Notifications by: August 31st, 2016