Accident, Incident, and Occupational Disease Reports
This should be filled out following an accident, incident, or occupational disease report including ergonomic injuries.
Please fill out and submit the Online Accident and Incident form.
- After filling out this form, please print the confirmation page and ask your Supervisor to complete Section C and D and then forward it to ehs [at] mcgill.ca (EHS)
- If time loss from work has exceeded 24 hours, then note that you need to sign the confirmation page as well.
For printable Accident & Incident Forms, please click here.
If you have a work accident:
- Report the event to your supervisor immediately
- Participate in the work accident investigation with your supervisor (if you are fit to do so)
- Complete the Accident, Incident & Occupational Disease Report form. The supervisor is responsible for sending the completed Accident, Incident & Occupational Disease Report form to EHS promptly.
- If you believe you require medical assistance, you should consult a physician. If the physician provides documentation, you should provide a readable copy of the medical documents to your immediate supervisor or your HR Advisor
- If time off work is prescribed by the physician, then the supervisor must submit promptly, to your area HR Advisor, the completed Accident, Incident & Occupational Disease Report form and all the medical documentation. The HR Advisor will send everything to Benefits who will open a claim file with CSST.
Union and Association contact information
Please send a copy of your accident form to your union or association.
Contact information provided here when available:
MUNACA info [at] munaca.com
MUNACA – PSAC Local 17602
3483 Peel Street
Montreal, QC, H3A 1W7
AMURE health.safety [at] aerum-amure.ca
MUNASA info [at] munasa.com