This funding program is only available to Undergraduate and Graduate students in the Faculty of Engineering (downtown campus).
- Applications may be submitted via this online form on an ongoing basis, from September 19, 2017 to June 1, 2018.
- An Annual Report of Activities, a statement of participation in recruitment/outreach activities, and the original RECEIPTS FOR ALL EXPENDITURES will be required for all initiatives that have been selected for funding support (students that submit their receipts to EUS you must provide an EUS report in lieu of the receipts). The deadlines for submission of these documents are: Fall – December 15th; Winter – April 15th. Teams/groups that do not submit reports/receipts will not be considered for future funding. NOTE: Please also be aware that as requestor you are responsible for submitting the 1-page summary report along with receipts.
- Click here for a sample of the required final one page report.
- By completing this form, you allow the Faculty of Engineering to release, as deemed appropriate, information pertaining to your student group to the Donor(s), the University Advancement (UA) and to the McGill Engineering Student Centre.
- any unused funds must be returned to the McGill Engineering Student Centre (MESC)
- Funding decisions will not be made during the add/drop period.
- A student association/club/organization/team should be able to fund their event without support from MESC.
Please note that decisions will not be made during the weeks of December 18th-January 22nd, 2018.