Events involving alcohol at locations with permanent liquor licenses

Events involving the selling or serving of alcohol require the issue of a Reunion Permit by La Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (RACJ), unless they are hosted in a one of the below-listed locations where permanent liquor licenses are in place. If you intend to host your event in any of the above locations please contact the building director/operations manager for the desired facility.


  • SSMU - University Centre (aka Shatner)
    Tel: (514)398-6803
  • PGSS - Thomson House
    Tel: (514)398-3756 
  • FACULTY CLUB - 3450 McTavish Street
    Tel: (514)398-6390