This message is sent on behalf of Julie Ghayad, Director Systems and Transaction Services, Financial Services
We are aware that Approvers of PCard transactions (FFMs/PIs/Delegates) are experiencing issues when approving PCard transactions in the Minerva MOPS Menu - PCard Transaction Approval.
Although the Approver has approved the PCard transaction(s) and has selected “Submit”, the PCard transaction continues to display on the page and does not disappear. A ticket has been submitted to IT.
In the meantime, we recommend the following:
- The preferred internet browsers to use in Minerva are: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
- If there are multiple PCard transactions to approve, we recommend only approving and submitting ONE PCard transaction at a time.
- If the PCard transaction continues to display on the page, the options are:
- Refresh the page
- Exit out of the menu
- Exit out of Minerva and log back in
These recommendations may alleviate the issues that Approvers are encountering.
We apologize for this inconvenience and will keep you informed as to the status of the ticket sent to IT.
- Contact the Finance Help Desk: Fishelp.acct [at] mcgill.ca | 514-398-3463
[Message sent out over the FIS listserv]