HBHL's annual Research Day is designed to showcase the research of trainees (graduate students and postdoctoral fellows) who are working in areas related to HBHL's goals and priorities. Presentations will be given by HBHL Fellows as well as trainee representatives from partnering institutions: BrainsCAN/Western University and IVADO/Université de Montréal. All trainees, faculty and staff with an interest in brain health are encouraged to attend.
Highlights of the HBHL Research Day:
- A platform for trainees to practise their presentation skills and share research findings
- Valuable feedback from a diverse scientific community (e.g. fellow trainees, principal investigators and research staff)
- Prizes for best poster and oral presentations
- Keynote presentation by a world-leading expert in the field of neuroscience
- An opportunity to network and form collaborations
- Complimentary lunch & refreshments, wine & cheese, door prizes and much more!
Research Day is part of HBHL's annual two-day event, along with our Symposium.
For more information about Research Day, please contact the HBHL Trainee Committee at hbhl.trainees [at] mcgill.ca