Server Training educates student alcohol providers about their legal responsibilities as servers, and provides practical methods for ensuring responsible consumption. All students serving alcohol on McGill campus must be Server Trained.
- promotes responsible alcohol practices;
- increases the participants' understanding of campus policies and regulations;
- encourages an attitude that places as a priority the well-being, health, security and safety of all event attendees;
- increases participants' awareness of civil liability to individuals and the university in relation to alcohol sales and service;
- increases the participant's understanding of the liquor laws in Quebec and related regulations.
To learn more about the program, or to sign up for a session, click here.
Lost your badge?
Email servertraining [at] mcgill.ca to request a new badge. Please include your name and student ID number and allow 3-5 days for processing.