Every year, the Institute of Air and Space Law (IASL) and Centre for Research in Air and Space Law (CRASL) organise various events, seminars and conferences to promote the study and research in air and space law.
These events are well-attended by academics, practitioners, government officials, subject-matter and students, and function as excellent platforms for open discussion, exchange of ideas and professional networking. We invite you to take a look at our events in the past (left hand side) and look forward to welcoming you at our upcoming event(s) listed below.
The 11th McGill University/PEOPIL Conference on International Aviation Law, Liability, Insurance and Finance
19-20 October 2018
This event will bring together world-Leading aviation liability, insurance & finance experts to address the following topics:
- Comparative Jurisprudence under the Warsaw System and the Montreal Convention of 1999
- Liability of Airlines, Airports, Maintenance Providers & Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs)
- Products Liability of Manufacturers Aircraft, Engines & Component Parts
- Governmental Liability
- Challenges of Settlement
- Consumer Protection Regulation & Litigation
- Unruly Passengers and Liability for Acts of Unlawful Interference
- Accident Investigations, Annex 13 & Criminalization of International Aviation
- Regulation of Drones and Liability of Operators
- Aircraft Leasing and Finance
In addition, the conference will host a luncheon and reception/dinner to facilitate networking between attorneys, insurers, air carriers, manufacturers and governmental representatives.
For more information, please visit the dedicated conference site.
We look forward to welcoming you in October 2018.