Our mission is to:
- Provide direction in order to maximize McGill’s investments in information assets and systems.
- Identify the strategic target states of business, information, security and technology domains as well as articulating enterprise road maps to support the progressive implementation of these Target states.
- Ensure business needs are translated into clear requirements that can be understood to propose solution options to meet stated business objectives
- Provide forward-looking insights to identify a holistic approach to the technology needs of the various McGill stakeholders
- Govern the set of detailed practices for IT service management in the areas of Request Fulfillment, Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Asset & Configuration Management and Continual Service Improvement.
- Liaise with Legal Services and Procurement Services to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to manage the relationship with vendors who provide information technology services to McGill
Contact us: To view IT Architecture and Strategy employee names and contact information, consult our Staff Directory.