- Academic Personnel Office
Information for new and prospective staff, current administration, deans, chairs and directors, terms of appointment, sabbatical leave, etc.
- Academic Salary Data
- Academic Salary Policy
- Administrative Handbook
Administrative, Personnel, Safety Policies and Procedures
- Assessors / Harassment, Sexual Harassment and Discrimination
If you feel you are being harassed, telephone the Contact Line at 514-398-4911 to arrange a private meeting with an Assessor and discuss your situation in confidence.
- Intellectual Property - Managing Your
- Pension Plans
- Professional Development Fund
- Regulations and Policies for Academic & Librarian Staff
(formerly consolidated in the "Grey book." See additional information on the Academic Personnel Office) website.