Who We Are
- Over twenty internationally-recognized Primary Members (including 5 Canada Research Chairs and 1 Dawson Professorship);
- Over 50 Associate Members and Adjunct Members;
- A vibrant group of trainees (300 undergraduates, over 30 Masters students, over 45 PhD students and over 10 Post-Doctoral Fellows) Administrative and Technical Staff working at the cutting edge of biomedical research;
- Our discoveries result in an average of over 90 publications per year with a cumulative yearly impact factor of 600;
- An average of $15 million dollars in yearly peer-reviewed funding is awarded to our members.
Where We Are
We are located at the Duff Medical Building where you can find our departmental office in room 511. In this building, we occupy four floors which include research and teaching laboratories, media and glassware facilities, fluorescence-activating cell sorting facility, bioinformatics facility, confocal imaging, animal quarters, centralized Biobar, and seminar rooms. Some of our members are located in the Bellini Life Sciences Complex, the Lady Davis Institute and the Research Institute of McGill University Health Center.
3775 University St., Room 511
Montreal, QC H3A 2B4
Tel: (514) 398-7492
Fax: (514) 398-7052
office.microimm [at] mcgill.ca (Email)