The team at the Music Graduate Studies Office is available throughout the year to provide assistance with:
- Policies and procedures regarding course registration
- Academic programs
- Graduation requirements
- Course changes
- Withdrawal deadlines, etc.
Please do not hesitate to ask us for help. If we cannot help you, we will find out who can.
Orientation and Advising Day for new students
When: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
- 10:00 am: Orientation Session in Tanna Schulich Hall followed by a reception in Tanna lobby.
- 1:00 pm: Library Tour (meet at the entrance of the library on the 3rd floor)
- 2:00 pm: Advising Sessions:
- Brass: Prof. Richard Stoelzel, Room C-412
- Conducting: Prof. Jean-Sébastien Vallée, A707 (Elizabeth Wirth Music Building)
- Woodwinds: Prof. Jacqueline Leclair, Room C-412
- Percussion: Prof. Fabrice Marandola, Room C-412
- Voice and Opera: Prof. Stefano Algieri and Prof. Patrick Hansen (Director of Opera), Elizabeth Wirth Music Building, A-832
- Strings: Prof. Axel Strauss, Room C-411
- Early Music, Organ and Harpsichord: Prof. Hank Knox (Early Music) and Professor Hans-Ola Ericsson (Organ), Room C-413
- Piano: Prof. Kyoko Hashimoto, Room C-416
- Jazz: Prof.John Hollenbeck, Room A-607 (Elizabeth Wirth Music Building)
Music Research Department
- Composition: Prof. Jean Lesage, Elizabeth Wirth Music Building, A-833
- Musicology: Prof. Steven Huebner, Room A-410 (Music Library)
- Music Theory: Prof. William Caplin, Room A-510 (Music Library)
- Music Education: Prof. Lisa Lorenzino, A-412 (Music Library)
- Music Technology: Prof. Ichiro Fujinaga, 550 Sherbrooke Street West, East Tower, Room 521
- Sound Recording: Prof. Richard King, Room A-512 (Music Library)