Please join us at our cocktail and support the Susan Cameron Cook Neuro-Palliative Care Program at The Neuro.
With your ticket purchase, sponsorship, or donation, we can achieve our goal of $50,000.
Your contribution will allow The Neuro to hire a full-time coordinator to manage the palliative care program.
A full-time coordinator would allow us to:
- Provide a “face” and central access point for patients and families
- Help patients to find a place in palliative care residences
- Coordinate external services for patients (music therapy, podiatry, etc.)
- Manage the dissemination and exchange of information across institutions and professionals in different disciplines
- Allow the nurse funded by the Cook Family, who is currently executing many of these functions, to focus on patients
To purchase your ticket, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you.
Montreal Racket Club (396 Rue de la Concorde Montreal, QC)
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Cocktails 6:00 – 8:00 pm
$250 - Purchase your ticket here.
Hosted by: Rick Cook, Lorena Cook, Anna Belec, Sally Morris & Lori Spence
If you cannot join us, please consider making a donation or sponsoring this important cause.