Advising for graduate students

The Graduate Nursing Student Affairs Office (GR-NSAO), located in Room 1942 on the 19th floor of 680 Sherbrooke Street West, provides students with information on the programs offered at the School and works in concert with the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Office to assist students with administrative policies and procedures. To contact the Student Affairs Coordinators, Anna Santandrea at graduate.nursing [at] or Ana Carolina Tomaselli at //graduate2.nursing [at]">graduate2.nursing [at]  

At the graduate level, academic advisors provide advice in reference to the different programs and paths of study and have decisional authority.

For academic advising regarding the Master's Direct-Entry program, contact josee.bonneau [at] (Josée Bonneau).

For the Advanced Clinical Practice concentration, contact Heather Hart.

For the Nursing Education concentration, contact norma.ponzoni [at] (Norma Ponzoni).

For the Global Health concentrations, contact jodi.tuck [at] (Jodi Tuck).

For the Nursing Services Administration concentration contact melanie.lavoie-tremblay [at] (Dr. Mélanie Lavoie-Tremblay).

For the Neonatology Nurse Practitioner program, contact linda.morneault [at] (Linda Morneault.)

For Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program, contact norma.ponzoni [at] (Norma Ponzoni.)

For academic advising regarding the PhD program, contact margaret.purden [at] (Dr. Sonia Semenic), Program Director.

Available reference guides

Important information for graduate students can be found on the University Regulations and Resources (Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies) web page.

The Student Services and Resources webpage provides invaluable information for new and current graduate students.

Course Change Request Disclaimer

Note that withdrawing from one or more courses during the semester may – where applicable – affect your government aid and/or McGill work-study eligibility.

For international students, it may also impact your immigration status and/or permission to work in Canada.

Please ensure that you are aware of any consequences related to this course withdrawal request: consult with Scholarships & Student Aid Office, International Student Services, and/or the Student Affairs Office, where relevant.