*Access Ambassadors workshops are not being offered in Winter 2019. If you are looking to organize a workshop for your group or faculty, the OSD is accepting workshop requests*
Are you interested in promoting an inclusive campus culture? Do you want to develop skills to become an accessible leader on campus?
The goal of this program is to equip you with foundational skills including: unpacking stigma and misconceptions related to disability and mental health on campus, increasing your knowledge of campus and community resources, and promoting accessibility in your spheres of influence.
How to become an Access Ambassador at McGill:
- Participate in 4 workshops;
- Complete a minimum of 10 hours of applied learning by volunteering or leading a campus accessibility initiative.
- Planning Inclusive Events;
- Introduction to Accessible Social Media;
- Inclusive Leadership and Peer Supports;
- UDL 101: Crash Course for Students.
Register for available workshops through myInvolvement. For questions about the program or to get started with your volunteering hours, please contact rachel.desjourdy [at] mcgill.ca (Rachel Desjourdy).