Looking for an S-LP?

McGill University does not currently have a Speech-Language Pathology clinic. If you are looking to find an S-LP, you should contact the Ordre des orthophonistes et audiologistes du Québec.

You can go on their website (French only): www.ooaq.qc.ca and click on ‘Où  consulter?’ on the right hand side. To speak to someone in English, you can also call (514-282-9123).